Rochester Michigan's Trusted Choice for Professional Air Duct Cleaning Services
Regular air duct cleaning keeps your family healthy and your home running efficiently.
When was the last time you thought about your home’s air ducts? They have the task of carrying air from one room to another, ensuring your home’s circulation is effective. With that being said, if something is in your ducts, it’s in the air you and your family breathe every day. Residential and commercial air duct cleaning from Pure Ducts Air Duct Cleaning is the most effective way to ensure that built-up dust doesn’t accumulate in your ducts – and in turn, your air. Our team uses advanced equipment, and our trucks are specially-made for extracting dust. Each truck has a high-powered vacuum that safely sucks out dirt without damaging your ducts. Your ducts will be clean, and your family can breathe easy!
The benefits of regular air duct cleaning include:
- Clean Air – When your home’s ducts are regularly cleaned, pollen, mold, dust, animal dander, dead skin, and more are removed from the air you breathe. These can contribute to asthma, sinus problems, allergies, and headaches. If ignored, these contaminants can make you and your family sick, and even hospitalized.
- Improves Efficiency – Clean air ducts improve air flow, which in turn reduces the time and resources required to cool or heat your home.
- Reduces Utility Bills – An efficient home means you’re spending less time cranking the heat or AC, which allows for cheaper utility bills.
After 15 years of industry experience, we have perfected our air duct cleaning process.
After you give us a call to request a free phone estimate, we schedule an appointment. The day of your service, we arrive in our specialized trucks to remove the dirt and dust in your ducts. We’ll take the hose from our truck and connect it to your furnace, which accesses and opens the vents. We’ll then attach the hose to the main ductwork and start up our truck to begin applying negative pressure to the ducts. The dust and dirt is pushed to the main ductwork from each supply and return vent. Finally, the dust is collected and we replace all of the removed vents. We clean the furnace, close all of the opened panels, and your vents are cleaner than ever!
Expert Dryer Vent Cleaning Services in Rochester
Keep your home safe from fires and increase your dryer’s efficiency with Pure Ducts Air Duct Cleaning’s dryer vent services.
During your next load of laundry, pay careful attention to your dryer. Is it not fully drying your clothes? Maybe there’s a strange smell or sound when it’s running. If you notice any of these signs, it’s time to have your dryer vents cleaned. A dryer vent line easily becomes clogged over time with lint, items found in pockets, and other debris, so ensuring that you have your dryer cleaned regularly is critical. While a non-functioning dryer is annoying, it can also be a terrible fire hazard! Built-up lint is flammable, and if your dryer begins to run hot, a fire can quickly start. Our dryer vent cleaning services eliminate all lint and other hazards from your vents, restoring airflow to your dryer. This, in turn, keeps dry times low, your clothing safe, and eliminates the possibility of a fire.
How frequently do I need to have my dryer vents professionally cleaned?
Depending on how often you use your dryer, the temperature you dry your clothes, and how much clothing you put into each load, every dryer is different. This is more so true when you take into account each dryer’s capacity, blowing power, and overall layout of the vents. We recommend calling Pure Ducts Air Duct Cleaning every one to two years for a professional cleaning to ensure that your vents are clear. It’s also essential to remove the lint left behind after each load of clothes you dry. If not, this only accelerates the rate at which you’ll need your vents professionally cleaned!
How do we clean dryer vents?
Depending on your dryer’s needs, we’re readily available for:
- Routine Maintenance Cleanings – We recommend these cleanings for homes that frequently use their dryer, as they’re a preventative measure to avoid dryer vent fires. Our team will snake out your dryer vent, eliminating built-up lint and dirt before it has the chance to become a larger problem.
- Troubleshoot Cleanings – If you notice your dryer isn’t drying clothes effectively or is making strange sounds, Pure Ducts Air Duct Cleaning’s team can help. We’ll disconnect your dryer and thoroughly clean out accumulated dust. Your dryer should return back to working order!